Thursday, March 25, 2010

Good things

I spent my day stressing over my application for a mortgage. It feels like everyone is taking me apart one piece at a time. I am dealing with two different mortgage guys. Today it was the rep from the realty company and tomorrow it will be the broker who I started with at the beginning of this process. I expect I'll make my decision by the end of the day.

I spent a good 2 hours at the gym tonight. I don't know whether it was stress or if the aspirin I took at 7 AM but I was going strong even after more than 4 miles on the treadmill. I need to keep at it. All the good things will generate if I just keep going. None of my workout buddies showed up.

Coleen was supposed to call but I haven't spoken to her yet. Something happened Wednesday and she said she would talk to me later. Hasn't happened. I'm becoming more and more convinced she is back with Mark. So there will be no chance of making solid plans.

Still I feel very positive right now. I'm working hard and heading in a good direction. Big day tomorrow.

No comments: