Wednesday, February 16, 2011

New PC

I now own a non-work laptop. The restrictions that were being applied to the firewall were just making using the one and only work laptop more and more difficult. So I broke down and made the purchase I've needed to do for a long time. It's taking some time getting used to the new features but I'll get it eventually.
After picking up the new PC instead of going home I went up to the bar. I decided to get some dinner to go instead of eating leftovers. I got there and sure enough I saw Coleen there along with Jimmy. So I stayed there about 2 hours. Coleen told me about her Valentines Day ... she did nothing. At least that's her story. She did say she wished I'd called. She left after about an hour but said I should give her a call. We will see.
I have much to do today so this will be short. Maybe tomorrow i will have more.

No comments: