Friday, February 18, 2011

I'm in, I'm out, I'm in and I'm out

I'm not sure what I'm doing anymore. I wish I could do better to control how I feel about people. I didn't talk to Coleen last night for the first time all week. I was out of the house getting my new glasses so I knew I wouldn't call her. I had hopes that she could reach out to me but that didn't happen. I should know better by now. Her pattern is to wait until Saturday or Sunday.
Wednesday I took Coleen out for dinner. It was a casual spontaneous thing. Like always. It started where she sent me a text and I met her for a happy hour cocktail. That was parlayed into dinner. Then I spent a half hour with her family. It was nice and I did enjoy it.
Her mom has her birthday next week and Coleen was planning to take her to dinner Sunday night and mentioned it to me that I could come. But she has changed it to Wednesday and even that is tentative. I keep asking her if I should expect to go and like any plans we make she is evasive. I know what that's about because I do the same thing. When I wait for her to call I put off all other plans until the last possible moment. I know she is having problems with Tommy and still probably wants him to be the boyfriend.
I plan to hang with my sister tonight and yes it is Friday but I'll try to stay away from all these women that are making me crazy. Since I no longer have any contact with Janet and Roberta I would rather not do the same old Friday night. It remains to be seen how well this will work.

No comments: