Friday, August 1, 2008

No Monument to Justice

"I'm no friggin' monument to justice! I lost my hand! I lost my bride! Johnny has his hand! Johnny has his bride! You want me to take my heartache, put it away and forget?" (Moonstruck)

To continue from my last blog entry my friends all seem to agree that my infatuation with Coleen must end. So I am trying but it's not so easy. Because what else is out there?

I made an effort to see Tracy on Sunday and again on Tuesday. Problem is I don't really like Tracy that much. I mean the more I get to know her the less appeal she seems to have. And then there is the fact that she takes her brother with her everywhere she goes.

I did make sure that Coleen knew I was going out with Tracy. I want to try and give off an aura of having something romantic going on even though it's not. At the end of seeing Tracy I only have hopes of getting Coleen shook up. I did finally talk to Coleen the last few days. And what do I do ... I make plans to see her. I need to stop doing that.

On a different topic... I spoke to Lisa this week and out of leftfield she starts to tell me how frustrated she is in her relationship with Carmine. He's just not romantic... which I can kind of see. He tends to be very reserved and maybe shy. But if she starts going into detail I cut her off. I don't really want to process that information. But it's kind of like I see cracks in their bond starting to form. I don't know where that is going.

No comments: