Thursday, August 14, 2008

Dinner with Lisa

I had Lisa come for dinner last evening. It's always nice to relax and just talk about anything with her. We talked about all kinds of things ... some of it got very intimate. She says she is feeling very frustrated in her sex life with her boyfriend. I talked about my mini-meltdown over the weekend when I lost contact with Coleen.

Lisa is of the opinion that I need to break that off until there is something more real with Coleen. My response was that I understand that is what I should do but my reaction is always to respond when I see her. I can't seem to get myself to do anything else but want to get close to her even when I know how frustrated I'll be.

Then we got into how Lisa can't seem to get Carmine to give her the affection she needs. She says he rarely initiates anything and she gets shut down all the time. She seems to be feeling coldness from him although she still thinks they have a future.

So as we were both sitting there talking about how unsatisfied we both feel it occurred to me that I was getting a little turned on. Like I could make a move based on the fact that she is talking like she is starving for sex and frankly so am I. I just wanted to kiss her so bad. I'd thought I had put those feelings to sleep but it doesn't take much to wake them up. I wonder how she would have reacted?

No comments: