Monday, May 5, 2008

Cinco de Mayo

Let's talk about my Sunday. I took some time to house clean yesterday so I got a late start but got down to the boat by a little after one o'clock. Coleen got there at the same time as me. Then Roberta and Janet showed up along with Coleen's bf, Mark and his dog. It turned into a real party. We finished 3 bottles of wine. Janet and Roberta told us all about their trip to the Dominican Republic.

Coleen was saying to the girls that she kept me company while they were away. It did seem like she gave me more attention the last week or so. I found myself making eye contact with her and wondering if I could read her thoughts. She was more quiet than usual. Even when her bf showed up. As much as I hate to admit this but I like Mark. At first he comes across as a little stand-offish but once he warms up he good to have around. We were actually making plans for stuff this summer. I really have to get my feelings for Coleen under control.

So my day ended by going to the bar. I never did eat anything and by the time I got home I was exhausted and went straight to bed. I woke up trying to figure out how I am about things. I am a little confused and mixed up. I feel like I've lost all control of anything.

No comments: