Monday, May 7, 2012

Yuck - It's Monday already

I am 15 minutes from a meeting. I really want to add something but this will need to be very short.
I took Lisa and her sister to dinner on Friday and then Lisa and I went to see the Mets on Saturday. It was a good weekend for me. Lisa expect to close on her new co-op apartment in about 10 days. The more I think about it the more I am realizing how great it will be to have her as a neighbor. We will both own so it's like a life time friendship now. Neither one of us will be going anywhere anytime soon. I am very pleased about that even though it probably makes anything more than that pretty much impossible.
I did manage a phone call to Carolyn. She was scheduled to have her boat put into the water on Saturday and I though if she needed help I should let her know. Turns out there is a delay and it will be rescheduled. I guess what will happen is I will just show up one day and it'll just be there. We have no plans to see each other.
I did the gym on Saturday and Sunday. It wore me out a bit. I was having trouble moving off the couch on Sunday afternoon. The price I pay for skipping most of the last 2 weeks. I want to say I will go again on Tuesday but Wednesday is more likely.
I am getting ready for my meeting. Yuck. Meeting on a Monday... who wants that.

No comments: