Thursday, March 29, 2012

My dreams are not coming true.

I overslept this morning so I had to take the later train. It was nice to get the extra sleep but I don't have my usual morning time to create a big post. My plan was to create a list of things that no one here probably knows. I'll try but it will definitely be shorter than originally planned.


  1. I was an English major in college but flunked out because I couldn't write well enough.

  2. I didn't have a girlfriend either in high school or college.

  3. From the time I was 24 until I was 44 I moved 14 times. Always less than 5 miles away.

  4. I play Strat-o-matic baseball since I was 12, first with cards and dice and now with computer. The factory is located less than a mile from the house I grew up in.

  5. In almost 20 years at my job I've taken less than 10 sick days.

  6. I have more than 3000 cd's. Seems like I never listen to them though.

  7. Up until 10 years ago I would go skiing in Vermont at least 10 weekends in winter each year. Since then I've skied exactly once. And I was VERY afraid.

  8. I own a guitar but I don't know how to play it.

  9. In three years I learned how to scuba dive and logged over 100 dives. I haven't gone on a dive in over 8 years.

  10. I own a boat that my mom and dad traveled everywhere from Maine to the Bahamas and the Florida Keys. When I first got it I took it out to Martha's Vineyard and Newport, but I have not gone overnight on it in about 8 years.

I have dreams and I have what I need to get to where I want to go but I have been so stuck in life I'm not sure if I'll ever find what I want. I know it's 99 percent my doing and I guess I need to make my own way.

No comments: