Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A Blog about nothing.

I made a small mistake while paying my bills. Seems I did pay my cell phone bill and it is not overly late. I found the payment in my online statement. But I'd already written out the check, put it in the envelope, sealed and stamped it. Lucky I did not mail it. I can still send it, just not yet. I can put it in the mail in 10 days or so and it can go towards next month's bill.
Other than the fact that I am ahead on my bills right now I am feeling very unmotivated. Spring is here and there is lots to do but I have not prepared myself for anything. I will need to get the boat ready soon and I expect it will start this weekend. I'm just not sure I'm up to it.
I've also decided that I'm staying away from the bar for the foreseeable future. I'm just not feeling like it's worth the money I've spend there. Lately I'm much happier at home or making plans with other friends. But mostly I've been staying in.
It's been especially tough getting out of bed lately. And I feel like I need a nap most of the day. I'm afraid it may be sleep apnea. It feels like I may be snoring a lot more than usual, which may be related to my congestion. There is no one there so I can't be too sure. I guess it is that time of year. I am considering taking a day off soon just to sleep in a bit. Thus far this year I've taken just one single paid day and I have about 9 weeks in the bank so it isn't like I can't. I really wish I had a vacation plan.

No comments: