Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snow Day

Another foot of snow fell overnight. So I get to work from home today. I don't need to go anywhere so I've been on this pc all day. Had we not had snow there was no way I could have gone to work. Last night I stopped down at the bar for what I hoped would be a short visit. I ended up staying late and never had dinner. I got home at about 10:30 and was asleep in minutes.
I did have fun playing pool and hanging out. I thought I'd see Coleen and she had been there but left prior to my arrival. She was with the new guy Tommy. I sent her a text anyway. She responded but only said "nite". I guess she was busy. I'll try not to think about it. She had been randomly texting me since the weekend but now she is distant again.
I did try to call Tracy and left her a message. She never returned the call so I guess I was too slow with her. It's just as well as she not the most ideal choice for me.
I'm planning on buying a new laptop soon so I can stop using the work one. Thinking about making the purchase this weekend.
Wow, this might be my most boring entry yet. I guess not much is happening. That comes with winter. Or maybe it's the calm before the storm.

No comments: