Thursday, January 13, 2011

Serendipity never works

Made it into the office today. My entire day was spent indoors. Only time I poked my head out was to grab the paper from the front step. No one called so I spoke to no one outside of 2 conversations I have with co-workers. I did manage to update my cell phone plan. I increased my text message limit from 300 to 1000 per month. I'll never come up to that but at least I can text away now without fear. Probably never next anymore. It does seem like I text more now than actually call anyone ... and my conversations never have a point while my text messages seem to make me feel connected.

I never did hear from Tracy. I guess I need to either try again or just give it up. I do need to give myself some kind of hope some where. I found this picture from 5 years ago. This is a girl I met only once. Her name is Heather and somehow I thought I would find her again. Maybe serendipity but it never happened. I remember she seemed to like me but that night I was more interested in what Janet was doing. I wish I could get a do-over.
I have very little planned for the upcoming weekend and don't expect to have anything exciting to report. Probably means I'll blog more since it always seems that if I live more I blog less and vice-versa.

No comments: