Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Reality Bites

I still have access so I'm adding a new entry. We will see how long that lasts. My plan to go to the gym last night fell through. I had my car getting inspected so I was hoping Lisa would pick me up but she ran behind and decided not to go. So I was stuck home but I have my car back now so I'll go tonight.
So staying home allowed me to be there when Janet called. She is helping me get my party decorations. It was a long call. It felt like she really wanted to chat more. But I was focused on other things. Still was planning to go to the gym.
Between now and the party I'm putting all my ridiculous obsessions on hold. I'm only dealing with my preparations. During the party itself I'll have so many people to talk to I'm only thinking of enjoying it. Still I find myself imagining something happening. I need to not do that... I need to see my reality.

No comments: