Thursday, January 19, 2012

A Quickie

It didn't take long for me to break. I took Carolyn out for dinner last night. She called me about something else and I just wanted to see her. So I did. After I made that plan I got a text from Lisa about tonight. We are going to a new restaurant. So I broke again. Worse yet to go I need to break a plan I had to see Coleen. Yes. Coleen, who I hardly even think about anymore. We were going to have a dinner at a Indian restaurant that I know she likes. But it was not a definite plan and she has a BF so perhaps she will get over it. I figure I can change plans for her. I would love it if she got upset but she won't because she only sees me in a casual way.
I missed my train this morning. This is becoming something that happens about once a week. If I struggle getting to sleep I then can't seem to get myself going in the morning. I hope it's a wintertime phenomenon and when sunrise starts occurring earlier I will start getting up on time. I just feel so tired all the time during my work day.
Not much else. Short blog today.

No comments: