Monday, January 9, 2012

Poof! Another weekend gone by.

Friday, Saturday and Sunday go by way too fast. I can't believe it's Monday already. Not even like I did much. I skipped off on the gym completely. I needed to go food shopping and I blew that off as well. I considered going on Saturday afternoon but just bummed around the house instead. I did get out and ran a few errands but then the football games came on and that was it for me. I didn't even get up to the bar. Of course I was there Friday night so it was easy for me to not go Saturday. In fact I felt a little hung over the entire day.
On late Saturday I got en email from Lisa and I agreed to help her look at a new place to live. She wanted to see if she could find a co-op apartment similar to mine. Since there were no open houses where I live she started looking for some on her own. She decided to look at Queens which I'm not crazy about but it's her life and if she wants Queens I can at least go and keep her company. I do feel like I am going to my own funeral. I would hate it if she lived so far away. I'd really like it if she lived where I live.
And that may still happen since none of the places we went to seems like it is a good fit for her. She really wants to be closer to her sister though. The places we sent to were only a mile or so from there and after looking we stopped in and ended up being there until almost dinner time. She needed to go home and make dinner for Carmine. He still has no idea Lisa is looking for a new place to land after she leaves. I've been encouraging her to say something but she is holding off until she has an idea of where she is going. She tells me they haven't had sex since April 15th. When I say I find that a little hard to believe she gives me more details than I ever wanted so I kind of believe it. I'm not talking about that just yet.
I got home from this and said good night to Lisa by about 7-ish. I then set about making dinner and while doing that I got a call from Carolyn. I haven't seen her since Christmas and haven't heard from her since she decided to spend New Years Eve home alone rather than see me. We spoke for a bit and I didn't let on as to how hurt I was that she didn't call me after I had asked her to do something and she said no. I just didn't have the energy to make a big deal out of things. I may just let this Carolyn thing just whither and die. I am just not wanting to have any expectations.
And with that I ended my weekend by going to bed at a reasonable time and getting a good night's rest before dragging my butt back into the office. The beginning of another long week. Ugh!

No comments: