Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I got the Monday blahs clear through to Tuesday

I'm still dealing with a dry cough. It's better now than it's been and I think I got a good night's sleep for the first time in a week. It's the end of September ... last day of the month and also Rosh Hashanah. It was an easy commute into the city today as maybe half the people are off today.

Reminds me that I still haven't tried to call my ex-wife since her last "accidental" overdose. She is Jewish and while we were married tried to keep her holidays... funny thing is when we divorced she didn't do them anymore. Now i don't know what she is doing since I can't really get involved with her anymore. She needs to make her own way now and anything I do will only make her lose focus on what she needs to do.

Last night as I was about to eat dinner I got a cell phone call from Coleen. She was at the bar and wanted to talk to Janet. I was in the midst of a coughing fit and couldn't talk very long. She never called back and I was thankful for that since I've been struggling with just breathing lately.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

are u a smoker? lol  I know I get coughing spells alot because of that....  

Anonymous said...

Hi Mike - did you get the e-mails from AOL about the journals? They are ending them as of October 31st. Do you have any ideas as to where you'll be journalling?

Cindy