Monday, September 22, 2008

Half a weekend before being sick

I spent yesterday down with some kind of intestinal sickness. It started on Saturday and just got worse and worse. Sunday was a gorgeous day too. Would have been a spectacular day to be out on the boat or just out at the many street fairs to go too.

I woke up Saturday feeling just a little off... can't really explain except I was peeing a lot. By the time I went to bed Saturday night I had a fever and cold sweats. I slept for almost 12 hours but didn't sleep well at all. I'm better now although I am still very dehydrated.

I spent Friday night home ... didn't even go out. Tried to go out on Saturday but could last past 7:30. I did see Coleen during the day and enjoyed her company for lunch. She was planning a dinner with Mark and she really wanted me to come too but I begged off. If I had been able to hang out later she would have caught up to me but as it was she just missed me.

So there was my weekend ... a total bust. I even had a tentative plan to see Lisa on Sunday that I wasn't able to do. She seems to have gotten past her crisis with Carmine if only for the moment. She was doing the couples thing with her sister and brother-in-law.

So that's that. The next few weeks will be more of the same I'll bet. Sorry there isn't more excitement but that's my life.  

No comments: