Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Wednesday words

Spent last evening working on getting the boat ready for the 4th. Still not there but getting closer. Really wanted to head out but had no crew. I had lots of time to think.... usually that is a bad thing.

I am trying to think about what kind of summer this will be. I really want to stop obsessing on Lisa since we will never be more than friends. In my mind I have this conversation in which I tell her everything I feel and wait for her response. Of course we have already talked about this and I already know the answer so I can never have that conversation. It will only serve to complicate out relationship and probably not make any difference. At least it never has before.

Last Saturday when we went out to dinner it felt more like a date than an evening of 2 friends. I think she felt it too but not in a good way. I had a very brief phone conversation with her in the morning and didn't hear from her again until Monday night even though she was using my car. I wonder if she thinks about it as ften as I do.

I saw her Monday night whne she gave me back my car and she was quieter than usual. I hate when she thinks too much.... usually works my my disadvantage. It's funny how every one who has met us thinks we should be together. I was so shocked when her sister said that to me once ... as if I hadn't been trying. It's funny ... I know Lisa loves me. But it's too long being friends, so nothing can happen.

I really would like to have someone's attention this summer. But all the women in my life don't seem to want to get closer to me. Maybe I need to go to Nancy's party.

No comments: