Sunday, June 5, 2005

End of the Weekend

The trip to Jersey for the birthday party went pretty much as planned. Brenda looked good but drove me up the wall with her selfish behavior. She totally focusses on herself no matter what. She kept disappearing for 20 minute stretches leaving myself and other to deal with her senial dad. At least I got a cell phone call from Lisa while we were on the way.

Lisa went to her parents for a BBQ with sisters. We spoke on the phone at about 8 and from her discription they practically had an intervention for her. She made a career change they don't agree with and let her know. She used to work in an office but now she has committed to training as a yoga master full-time. It considerably less money but it seems to make her happy.

So I left Brenda's at about 8 o'clock. I wonder if I could have stayed over. Part of me wanted to but all the baggage that comes with that just makes it so not worth it. Besides I wanted to see if I could see Lisa. I hadn't seen her all weekend. She was on her way home and I spoke to her but her day tomorrow starts early and I never push it.

It's late .... more tomorrow.

No comments: