Wednesday, June 8, 2005

Mid-week report

It wasn't the smartest thing to do last night but I got a text message on my phone from Lisa last night that she wanted some wine and I thought she said she was home. So I got a bottle and went to her house and Lisa wasn't there. I realized she was working and thought she would be home soon. Turns out I had misread the message .... she wanted wine after work and wanted me to leave it at her house. By the time I'd figured that out I'd had more than half the bottle. Oh well. She got home after 11 and we sat out front of her house and finished what was left. So I'm extremely hung-over this morning. Got home after midnight too.

Lisa wants to get together on Saturday night. She is having dinner with some of her yoga friends then after that we'll go out. I told her we will go hear some music. I have no idea where so I need to work on it. I am thinking maybe in Oyster Bay. Or maybe Bayville.

You would think I would be all revved up for this but I'm really not.

No comments: