Thursday, June 16, 2005

Sunday night with Lisa

I finally saw Lisa on Sunday night after hoping to see her Saturday night and Sunday afternoon so we agrees to have dinner - late. At about 8:30 we went to our favorite Japanese restaurant for sushi and sake. Dinner was pretty much like all the others we'd had together. I talked to her about Tracy and how I felt as if I'd let an oppurtunity slip away. She said I need to be more direct about whether she is in a committed relationship. Food for thought.

After dinner neither one of us wanted to go home so we went for a drive and ended up near the water in Seaford. We had some wine right from the bottle - no glasses - on a secluded dock we found as we drove around. It was like a flash back to high school when you were hanging out somewhere so the parents would find you. We fed some crackers to some swans. I wanted it to be more romantic but as soon as I even got a little closer to Lisa she said it was time to go. Mike strikes out again. I took her home and dropped her off at around 11:30.

No comments: