Friday, June 3, 2005

Intro to journal

It's Friday and a little past 4. I'm at work but pretty much done and can't leave until 5 so I thought I'd start this. I've been thinking about this for some time. I started a journal on paper and now want to see if I can keep one on AOL.

Money problems abound. I've spent way too much money the last few years and overspent my credit cards until I had to get rid of them. Now I live in a "cash-world". No money, no girlfriend, and very few prospects. And yet I have hopes.

Women in my life are;

Lisa-my favorite person in the world. I wish we could be in love but she resists me. Now we know each other as friends so long it can never be anything else, even though I know she loves me. Very strange dynamic that will take forever to explain.

Brenda-the ex-wife. A conniving, manipulating bitch.I can't believe I could have married her. Most times I can't stand to be near her for more than 10 minutes. And yet she would give me affection when no one else seems to.

Short list? There has been more but they are all gone now. Maybe I'll find new people.... like Janet or Laura.... old high school friends who I reconnected with over the last year.

Sex? I haven't been kissed in more than a year so sex has been longer than I care to remember. Last one I attempted to even ask out was a woman named Kristen that I met in DC. I didn't even think she noticed me until Lisa said there was something there. So I cast a line into the water and sent an email. Never got a response.  

 

No comments: