Wednesday, December 7, 2005

Middle of the week

Still here in Florida. Not doing much. Spent entire day with Dad. We did chores in the garage but at least we got enough done. Getting a lot of quality time and I feel good about that. You see, my dad has emphezema so every day here is precious. It's hard to guess what the next trip may be like.

I've been getting midnight phone calls from Lisa. She is working so much at the center .... early in the morning until late at night and then she has to run to my house and feed my cats and only then can she go home to bed. She's probably averaging 5 hours of sleep a night. I told her I would take her to dinner on Saturday night and then she should go home early since she will be busy on Sunday. She responded by saying she want to go dancing. Now I get to find a place for that. She also wants me to come to the Christmas party Friday night but I had asked Janet to meet me for a drink at Stango's. I feel like I should go to Lisa's thing because she has done so much for me while I'm away. But Janet will be more fun.

Stay tuned. Meanwhile I'm here in Florida for 2 more days. Then back to the snow and cold of New York.   

I had a strange dream last night. I dreamed I was making out with this girl. She didn't look like anyone I know but she had red hair and freckles. Very Irish looking. Maybe it was fortuitious. Maybe my passion is starting to awaken.  

No comments: