Sunday, December 4, 2005

Almost a week has gone by

I'm in Florida visiting Mom and Dad. Got here Friday morning. My brother Barry was here with me until today. We had planned to scuba dive until Friday but something came up at his job. My sister is also here with a friend of hers. She leaves on Tuesday. So I get to spend the last 2 and a half days with just the parents.

Lisa drove me to the airport on Friday. She picked me up at 5 a.m.and we almost didn't make it in time because her car was not working right. We got 15 minutes out and then turned back and got my car. I just made my flight. We've been chatting several times a day since I've been here. I miss her.

I'm also missing Janet. I sent her an email on Friday about how the weather is. She reminded me to wear sunscreen. 

Before I left last Thursday night I went to Roberta's house to pick up some things I'd left after the party last week. We had pizza and chatted about my life. I may have let out just a little too much about my feelings for Janet but I really wanted some feedback about if there was anything there other than friendship. I left with more questions than answers. I wonder a little about how Roberta feels about me too.

I always seem to come back from Florida ready to make thing happen. Maybe the time I take here clears my head. I am hoping I can come home and have some movement that takes me in a new direction. I may be able to clear up my bad financial position by then too.  

No comments: