Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Mid week blues

Some how I managed to blow through $3000 dollars this month. I don't see how that's possible. I have at least 2 years of budget that I must adhear to. Yet I am still considering doing more this winter.

I received an email from Janet yesterday. Nothing earth shattering... just a picture that was meant to make me laugh. But it gets me wondering if she thinks about me more than she lets on. Of course I sent something back. She has never been very chatty with emails. Sometimes she goes back and forth but only if she has something to say about plans being made but for the most part she stays busy with work.

I sat home last night wanting to reach out to her even though I don't have a reason. If I could have I would have called Lisa but since she is working at the center she can't have conversations.

No comments: