Monday, December 12, 2005

Date with Lisa ... sort of.

I got back from Florida on Saturday instead of Friday. So I missed my chance to see Janet on Friday night but I was looking forward to Saturday night anyway as I have made plans for dinner and dancing with Lisa. We had been having great conversations while I was away ... pretty much having a nightly goodbye call. So when we made plans I got it into my head that I was going to be assertive and make one more try at affection from Lisa.

So right away I was put off as Lisa decided to have dinner with someone from her yoga center. So I had dinner alone and realized I would still go dancing. We went out at 9:30 and didn't know where to go. I wanted to see live music and Lisa wanted to go to a DJ dance place that has a really young crowd. Lisa won. We went to this place and were out of money in an hour, but danced.... she is so sexy when she dances. We left pretty early. We were both tired and I took her home around 12:30. I had pretty much been trying to kiss her all night and she wasn't having any of it. At her door I really tried and she just pushed me off and went upstairs to her apartment. I went home feeling pretty bad, but also knowing that if I'm not appealing to her now I never would be.

So Sunday I called Janet. We had a great conversation and she invited me to have dinner on Christmas day. I'm determined to stop thinking about Lisa nad start paying attention to Janet as she seems to like me more than I realized. But we are still friends and I've never been successful at changing that.

No comments: