Thursday, December 22, 2005

Merry Christmas

Lisa wants me to come to his sister's house on Christmas Eve. It would have been nice to have been thought of sooner than yesterday. Still it would have been my first choice if I had not already committed to being with my family on the 24th and Janet's family on the 25th. I still want to make an appearance. Which I think is pretty stupid. I should really be only looking towards my evening with Janet and just tell Lisa she is too late.

I have trying to convince myself that Janet is thinking about me. I really can't see any intimacy between us. Just friendship. But I am set up to spend lots of time with her. Seeing her on Friday, then Christmas Day then on New Years Eve. Are these dates? No. Just time together ... as if that means anything.

Am I doing this to make Lisa jealous? That would be good except I tell her nothing is happening and she has nothing to be jealous over.

So I'm just going with the flow and not putting too much pressure on myself. I have a present for Janet so I'll see what happens from that.   

No comments: