Monday, October 31, 2005

Weekend Part 2 - Halloween

When Saturday started I knew I was going to have my hands full. I called Janet and she was in the middle of a pedicure but she was planning on coming to the party – yea! Problem was so was Lisa and she wanted me to drive which is what I wanted too. So I talked Janet into driving herself. I figured after that last night she was looking to me as a friend, not someone who she would date. I was hopeful she would be okay with driving and she was. Probably more of a problem for me because I have hopes.

So then I spoke to Roberta and then Judy and they gave every indication that they would be going too. So I had invited 4 girls to one party that wasn’t even my party. It was Joe’s party and he had already told me he didn’t want any more people comeing than already were. But you can’t unring a bell and I also knew that once I got them there Joe would warm up to them and change his mind.

You need to understand what up to now these parties have been like. All divers and their dive pictures. Thousands of pictures. All night long more pictures. I wanted to shake this party up or I wasn’t going to anymore of them. I was bringing some dance music CD’s as I detemined to get everyone dancing.

I was all set to pick up Lisa later. Janet would come with the other girls later and it all seemed to be working out until four o’clock when I called Janet and she said Roberta and Judy both had sore throats and wouldn’t be going to the party. First thing I thought was Janet was about to bail too, but she assured me she was planning to attend and would be bringing Suzy.

I hung up thinking no way she was coming. So at 7 o’clock I get to Lisa’s house and she answers the door in a bathrobe. I said “nice costume.” She replied, “very funny… I’m not ready yet.” She showed me her outfit and it was supposed to be Trinity from the movie “The Matrix.” Although she doesn’t really have the same body type as Trinity she did look very sexy in the outfit. Lisa has a great body. So after 45 minutes we were out the door and heading for the party.

Would Janet show up? We were late … what if she got there before us? Read the next part.

No comments: