Friday, October 28, 2005

It's only 3 o'clock on Friday

The longest day of the week. I just got off the phone with Lisa. She called me from some garage that was fixing her car. She isn't wanting to go to this party.... her words "but I've nothing else to do" ... so she going or not? She is hoping for a better offer?

Seems like I've been getting a lot of calls from her at unexpected times. I wish that didn't mean that much to me. She called me last Saturday at 1:30 in the a.m. Then on Sunday, and again twice during the week. Always just as I go to bed. I'm sure she is just lonely before she goes to bed but damn... I don't have that option. When I feel lonely before bed I just get to lay there. One thing about when she calls I seem to sleep much better. I guess I feel loved and that makes me relax.

So what about Roberta? If she wants me to come to where she is I could end up with 2 faux dates.

No comments: