Friday, October 28, 2005

Here comes another weekend

It's Halloween on Monday so Saturday there are parties galore. The main one will be on Joe's boat and I invited every girl I could dispite Joe saying I could only bring a single guest. I can't get a straight answer from Lisa. I think all she really wants to do is stay home and drink wine until she passes out. So she is reluctantly saying she will go to the party and then she says maybe not. Janet doesn't want to have anything to do with costumes, so I'm pretty sure I won't see her on Saturday. I wonder what that's all about. Roberta has been sending me regular emails and seems to be very excited about this weekend. I'm starting to feel that she likes me just a little more than I thought. I must admit I think I would like to see where I could take that. Roberta is just a timy bit older than me ... I think maybe a year or two. She told me she is over 50 but how much older is just a guess. She has a very Irish look to her which I loke alot. So I've been encouraged by her attention but might get myself into a problem as Lisa will want to go with me and I'll shoot myself in the foot to be with her.  

No comments: