Tuesday, October 4, 2005

Tuesday musings

It's been very mellow day. No real exitement. Yet I can't seem to relax and sleep at night. Last night awake until 1:45. Could it be lonliness or just caffeine? Who knows. I decided to spice up my blog with a picture from years ago. The girl is Marcie. I used to see her on the train and invited her out for a sailone day. Before you get all excited I must tell you the picture was taken by Grant, her fiance.

So I've been contemplating on what next.... seems like I need to get off the Janet/Lisa thing and make something new happen somewhere. Neither one of them will ever be involved with me. All I really wanted was for one of them to see me as more than a friend. But it seems that once you lock into that dynamic you can never get out of it. Especially as long as a woman thinks they have the upper hand. Probably as soon as I get a girl I'll suddenly not be able to get either of them out of my life. That's, perhaps, a good thing.

No comments: