Friday, October 7, 2005

My crazy screwed up life

I'm officially broke. It's October 7th and I have no money for the rest odf the month. My stupid planning got screwed up and I eneded up bouncing 6 checks and even though the bank paid them I was assessed $31 for each transaction which if you do the math amounts to almost $200. That's pretty much all the money I would have had for the month. I have no food at home. My car has about a quarter of a tank of gas. I haven't paid my LIRR ticket bill of my cell phone bill. What am I going to do?

Lisa called me last night and invited me over to share a glass of wine. My wine of course. I sat and sipped wine while she vaccuumed her apartment. Not very exciting but still I enjoyed getting out for a bit. I really miss seeing her. It was very platonic. I guess we've moved past the whole kissing episode. It's like it never happened. We talked about going to the movies Saturday although I can't figure out how I can do that with the dollar and forty-five cents I have in my pocket. I've got to sell something.

No comments: