Friday, February 12, 2010

Here comes the weekend

I had planned to go to the gym last night, but when I saw Coleen's car parked near Gates I blew it off and had drinks instead. I spoke to her but she was only there for an hour or so. She knows enough to go home at reasonable time. Something I should learn. I stayed until almost 10 and lost count of how much I had to drink. I'm paying for it now though. I just didn't want to be home alone for another night.

I actually spent most of the night talking to Jimmy, who Coleen is now seeing. (I think) He's a good guy and I can see why she likes him ... I just wish I wasn't so jealous. I'm not really sure how that's going as they weren't sitting together when I came in. It doesn't really matter because she isn't into me at all anymore. She doesn't flirt with me or tell me things so I'm getting those bad feelings out of my head as best I can.

There is good news from my parents in Florida. My dad's condition has improved. For a few days it looked like he may not have many tomorrows left. As it is he may only have a few months at best. At least I'll have a chance to visit in March and spend some time with him. I want it to be happy times.

It's Friday and the big party for Lisa's birthday is tomorrow. I plan to take pictures and enjoy things. I still need to find her a present. I kind of know what I want to give her, but I need to get into a store. Planning to do that during lunch today.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Glad your dad is doing better!!! Enjoy the party tomorrow!!