Monday, August 29, 2005

Vacation ends and it's back to the office

Well.... so I didn't get lucky during my vacation. At least I came close and I certainly managed to have some fun. I guess I just have to accept the fact that I'm not the guy who can just have casual sex.

I never did see Tracy during the 2 weeks I was off even though she was home. The only attempt failed when she wouldn't go to the beach and I said she could call me and she never did. She seems to only focus on the fact that she has pain in her knee even after surgury. I pretty much just gave up on her as she couldn't even have a conversation about anything else.

Saw Janet out on Friday night and also at the beach Saturday. I was invited to come along to the trip being planned to Block Island and it certainly is reasonably priced but I just can't come up with any extra money. So I turned her down. Can you believe that? I can't get over that wall anyway.

Lisa and I had dinner Saturday and then went down to the ocean at Tobay Beach. We dipped our feet in the surf and I ended up getting soaked and covered in sand. Still we had so much fun.

That's about it.... just that I had hoped to see more of Carolyn but since she's not divorced or even seperated I think I should not look to her for more than anything but friendship. Of course I did email her this morning.

No comments: