Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Spending more time thinking than doing.

My vacation has only 3 days left and while the weather could not be better I've been unable to take any advantage of it. I really got to get my ass out the door tomorrow. I need to make a change even if I won't be doing anything more exciting than I am at home. At least I've been staying within budget... well, sort of.

Sent an email to Janet, if for no other reason than to see if I'd get any response. She wrote back that the girls in the "beach club" were asking about me. They weren't the ones I wanted to know about but it is something. Friday night there are drinks at the Steamboat. I am planning to go and in fact I think I will take the sailboat. I've always wanted to do that.

I keep thinking about Lisa... almost back to obsessing. I haven't heard from her at all this week, nor have I heard from Tracy. I guess if no one is calling I should get the hell away.

No comments: