Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Strange day in a good way

So I thought I might get laid today ... from a very unusual source too. Went to the boat to repair the leaky head that has been an issue all summer and fixed it. Yea!

So while doing the repair I saw Nancy's sister Carolyn and some guy she was with Andy. So I'd always thought Carolyn was married and of course she kind of is. Has 3 kids and a husband who sort of isn't around. Especially not so much today. She and Andy came on my boat for a sail. Andy is another unhappily married person. Now I will take anyone for a sail if it means I get to enjoy a nice day on the water. But Carolyn was into more than just sailing. She was coming on to me like no one has in YEARS. I was liking it too. So we enjoyed a nice day on the water and Andy was a good sailor and was an able galley mate. But I was looking at other things.

So Carolyn and I were swimming and grabbing and we were obviously a little drunk but mostly getting into each other. She kept kissing me, for crying out load. So as Andy and Carolyn were leaving I gave her a bucket full of trash knowing she would need to bring the empty back. So when she did I asked her onboard again and I thought we were totally having sex. We were drinking wine and kissing when who shows up again but Andy. I thought he was gone! You know he is a married guy but he is dealing with divorce so I thought he had headed home but NO! He was back. Maybe staking his terrortory. So I told him to have a drink with us. Then Carolyn had to head home. Bye bye.

So tomorrow I'm supposed to go out on HER boat. Andy is doubtful as he has to go to work. You think he will show up?  Stay tuned.  

No comments: