Sunday, August 14, 2005

My life and welcome to it

Midnight swim with Lisa. Yeah - that's right. Only Lisa would be not only willing to do it but actually suggested it. Last night we had dinner and after that when to the boat for a relaxing glass of wine.... which means the entire bottle. Anyway, it was real hot and Lisa wanted to swim so I let go of the dock and we motered out to a spoy off of Sands Point and enjoyed a very refreshing swim. Since Lisa had no suit she just wore a tee shirt and underwear. It was fun and sexy but I didn't get any or see any. As always Lisa made sure I kept my distance and I'm just never going to go there. Just can't, but still makes me love her more. I could have easily talked her into staying out overnight but she was concerned about things at home and really was only justifying her need to cut things off before they got too far.

So here I am on a hot Sunday and no one to take out on the boat. Yesterday Janet invited me to the beach again but I felt I was getting this group only friend from her and don't think I want that limit so I blew it off.

Called Tracy yesterday but didn't get to talk to her as she wasn't ansering her cell and didn't call back. She will eventually.  

No comments: