Monday, August 22, 2005

More than a week later

Everyone seems to have left me. I guess it's my own fault. I had asked Tracy to go to the beach and she pretty much bailed on me on Friday. She keeps saying her knee is bad and she has pain she didn't expect while the Docs keep telling her it is normal after surgury pain. So she can't do anything.

Janet seems to be gone. I didn't reach out to her either of the last 2 weekends so I guess I should have expected that. She just isn't that into me. We will probably reconnect when I get the courage to give her a call. Right now I've $15 until Thursday so I'm laying low.

Lisa is still Lisa. I really do love her. She called me 3 times yesterday. Why? Just to keep me informed as to her doings. How does she not love me? I get all the girlfriend type treatment. But still we just watch TV with no real affection. God. I need someone to hold me.

I'm sure we are all sick of the status quo. I must do something to make a change. Maybe make a pass at the next girl.

No comments: