Wednesday, August 3, 2005

Stuck in the office

So I spent my evening last night just chillin' at home. I kind of needed to do that although I was hoping to hear from Lisa. We were considering getting together to just talk about her sister's recovery. She called me at 11:30 and we both agreed that it was way too late for anything more than a brief phone conversation. She gave me the details on Judi in the hospital. She was still very tired but recovered enough to be angry at the hospital staff.

I told her all about my weekend activities that were mostly spent with Janet.... she asked "So, are you guys dating now?", which I wasn't prepared to respond to. I just said she has someone else - his name is Peter and he is much younger than she is.... about 30 I think. All this is true. I could have made Lisa jealous? Not likely. Still I wonder....

No comments: