Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Not very inspired.

I'm having a bit of a down day. It's hard to put my finger on why. Some of it is that I'm still reeling from the loss of my nephew. I called my brother just to see how he was doing and he was unable to talk for more than a few seconds. He sounds like he is fine although from just a short conversation it's impossible to tell. I hoe we can have a longer talk tonight.
I was having although time at work earlier this week but yesterday I took care of what i needed by staying a little late and finishing something. I'm not feeling very motivated right now and want to take a day.
It is probably more that the Mets are in a losing streak? But that can't really set me off, right?
I guess I've been sitting around the house waiting for something to happen. I need to get moving. I guess it's time for me to reach out to friends I haven't spoken to since the funeral. I need more to happen if only so I have something more interesting to put into the blog.

No comments: