Thursday, July 19, 2012

Getting back to normal what ever that is

I spent last night playing on my laptop pc. I finally recieved the new power supply cord that I'd about given up on. But I found it in my mailbox when I got home and plugged it in and viola, I am online once again. So I played some games on it and updated my iTunes and not much else.
There was a big rainstorm that came through in the afternoon. I left work on time and the train did fairly well getting me home only 10 minutes late. Reading the paper I see all kinds of damage from it and some of it was very close to home. I considered taking a ride to the boat to check on it but decided to remain at home.
I did get a call from Lisa, who I've been teasingly calling her "tuna". Seems she caught wind of a conversation that her ex where by he said the tuna he caught was just finished off. Lisa thought she was the tuna... which I don't really get, but I've decided she will get that nickname for a while. She just called to say hello and I thought maybe I could go visit but I decided to stay home and play with my lappy. Part of me thinks that is a slightly healthier thing to do.
Tonight Lisa told me she has "plans" after work. I don't know what that means. I know I shouldn't let my imagination get the best of me but I can't help but think she is going out with Mark from her office. I need more distance.
Late last bight after I'd gone to bed I lost power. It did not go back on until about 5 AM. So ther was not air conditioner or fan. No clocks to tell me how late it was either. I had a lot of trouble getting back to sleep. It was tough getting up this morning.
I'm either going to get my laundry done tonight or I'll go down to the bar and say hello to anyone who is there. I would prefer not to spend time feeling miserable but I'm not sure how to snap out of it.  

No comments: