Sunday, December 2, 2007

You can't beat quality time with your cat

It's been just me and Tigger all weekend. From Friday night, when he disappeared for an hour through Sunday night I've been pretty much flying solo at home. Mostly it's this cold I've been fighting all week. Also I need to be really thrifty. The rent is due and I need to wait until Thursday before I can even pay it.

I did get phone calls from Janet, Mike PC, and then finally Roberta. No one had any plans either. I wonder if I was more able could I have talked them into something. I wish my house was better and I could have people here. So as far as I know no one had much to do this past weekend so I didn't miss anything.

We got a little snow last night. The picture was take early in the morning in Bayville by John. His plan was to go scuba diving but I'm pretty sure he never made it into the water. If he did good luck to that. No way am I going diving in the snow. Tigger got out in the snpw this morning. I don't think he likes it much. He came right back in and hasn't made much of a fuss to go outside today.

I did make it down to the boat yesterday before the snow..

It sits in the marina riding out the cold. This picture was taken 2 weeks ago before I moved it into it's winter slip. I'll get one of that next weekend. Hopefully there won't be any ice. I have 2 heaters going inside the boat so it should be nice and warm. It's a long way to Summer though.

No comments: