Sunday, December 9, 2007

Sunday doings

So I spent my Saturday night with my sister's family to celebrate my nephew Charlie's 16th birthday. It was okay and not much more to add to that. So I felt like I could get out a little on Sunday. Believe it or not Roberta called me Sunday to see if I wanted to come to have a drink with her and anyone else who might show up.

It turned into a really good time. There were more peoplr out than on friday night. All i expected was to lay low at home and watch football. But wait it gets better ... first some of the pictures;

Janet drinking a beer. She never has beer. It's always white zin. But she says the kind they serve gives her a headache.

There's Roberta ... but look in the background... that's Coleen. She's really cute and I've been eyeing her since Thanksgiving. I think she likes me but guess what... there's a boyfriend. There was a big scene with him and her. I guess they are on the rocks ... or at least I hope they are. Bad bad thoughts. So I have that on my mind tonight.

I only heard from Lisa when I called her. She kind of was a no-show all weekend. I'm feeling a little like I'm being pushed to the background now that she has this great relationship. Part of me feels bad about it and another part feels like maybe it's the best thing for me. Now maybe I can actually move on. I don't expect to see her on Christmas or New Years.

I'd like to see if I can have something more with Coleen. While we had a short conversations ... maybe only the second one we had ... I felt something there. She said I had bad bed head ... which I did... but she was running her fingers through my hair. I probably shouldn't read too much into it but it really turned me on. I wonder what I should do next. I'm define going to ask her to go out - dinner? The boyfriend ... not sure how much that means. Damn - why does it always happen around the holiday and I have no money? Fuck the credit card payment.

No comments: