Saturday, December 15, 2007

It's Saturday

Last night was about what I expected. Talked to everyone. Nothing much happened. Mike PC was there. Janet, Jamie and Roberta too. Stayed out too late, spent too much money and still went home alone without getting any new connections. Saw Colleen and she's obviously not as interested in me at all. She was there only for an hour or so. I bought her a drink at least. I did find out some new things though. She is divorced and once lived in Atlanta. She is back 5 years which I can only assume means that's when her marriage ended. She also has a boyfriend who she seems to like a lot. She is a smoker. She got her cigarettes out and she was going outside to smoke one when she asked me if I smoke, I said no. I almost wished I'd said yes but that's just stupid, right. I thought there went my chance for a real one-on-one conversation. But you know what... if she really liked me we would have that without me smoking. I'll just let it go. I'll just be "Mike The Friend" like I always am.

I did manage to get one good picture of Janet and Roberta

I left at the same time as Janet. But we didn't have a long goodbye... just a "c'ya tomorrow" and poof she was gone. Roberta was still there with her daughter Tara and Tara's husband Chris. I don't know what I'm doing tonight... maybe staying in.   

I also went to the boat to check on it and see the lights....

It's really hard to see the lights when they put huge spotlights on the water but at least I can tell if the power is on without opening up the boat.

Lisa .... she was in NYC with Carmine last night. She was telling about some stuff with her sister yesterday. That's going to have to be another entry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I havn't commented in awhile. I havn't been online much. That's a nice boat! whos boat is that ? Is that yours? I'm not sure cause I havn't really read all your entrys I guess I need to catch up lol I kinda know how you feel about being alone. I do have a boyfriend but he's never around i mean like he just comes a go's when he wants. I think I keep him around so I wont be alone when I'm older. I know I'm young and have lots of time to find someone. I been with him for 3 years and i'm just use to being with him. I hate being with someone new lol Well anyways I hope you do find someone and take care of yourself! talk to you later!