Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Why can't life be like a Christmas special ?

The holidays always bring us those moments we can only ever see in those movies and specials on TV. All though the movie everyone is lonely, poor, sad, dying and lacking any holiday spirit. Then by the end everyone has a love, job, money and live happily ever after. It's just a shame real life is so different. Life does not change just becuase it's Christmas. Once I've come to grips with that the stress seems to diminish.Great... only took half a century.

I thought the picture below look like a more appropriate holiday dinner... take out chicken, beer, hats at the talbe. The hostess with cleavage is nice too.

 

 

 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that picture !! I took ur advice on the journal thing. Well' a lil anyway.. I just don't know what to say to much without getting to personal. So I just write about my daily happenings. I hope ur good.