Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas

This is the entire family at Christmas Eve dinner. That's me in the back row third from the left standing next to dad. It was a fun night.

I managed to get my shopping done. Barely. Then on the way home from shopping Sunday night my car engine blew. Smoke and horrible smell. I was literally 2 blocks from my door. So now I have another car. I will tell the rest of this story in a later blog.

I was unable to get together with Lisa at all. To much going on made it impossible to find a time we could stop and have our annual Christmas egg nog. I guess that really ended last year anyway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! I love that picture so much! everyone looks so happy and nice. I bet u have a good family! The table is very pretty! I had alot of people here to but no one ever eats at  the table we just carrie are plates around  eating and talking lol or just sitting around somewhere lol But we had a good Christmas. I was with all my family so that's what matters. I just noticed that you are the one that sent the email about the lil qote. I think it was you. lol Anyways hope u are doing good and in good spirts. Talk to you soon.