Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Update - a who's who entry

Pictures from the beach

I may name drop a lot in this journal and rather than explain who is who in each entry I thought I would do a brief synopsis of everyone.

Lisa.Very, very complicated. I am very attached to Lisa. I really wish I could make a life with her but she refuses to let me. She seems to only like men who reject her... like married men, engaged men, men about to be engaged or men who are just plan defective. Right now she is splitting her attention with Carmine, her car mechanic and Alan, who lives in Florida. We talk to each other about everything. She calls me constantly. She went away to Arizona for a year and I thought we could gradually drift apart. It didn't happen. She would IM first thing in the morning and call me each night before bed.

   Janet (and me). We were neighbors more than 30 years ago but we were never friends until about 3 years ago. At first I really wanted to date her but I have long since gotten over that. I still think she is beautiful but there has never been any spark between us. Her mom passed away a year ago and she looked to me for comfort. We talk a lot.

Roberta. I like Roberta. Sometimes I think I see a spark of similar feelings from her. But it goes away before I can get her alone. In fact I think she has purposely avoided ever being alone with me.

Tracy. She seems to like me and initially I was attracted to her but after spending a little more time with her I realized that we could never work. And she is the type that would never get physical without some kind of declaration of love. Just don't feel it. Sorry... I can't seem to find a picture.

 Mike (a/k/a Prince Charles or P.C.) He joined our little group at the beginning of the summer. He wants to date Roberta really bad. Roberta has said he has no shot. It will be curious to see who wears down first.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! He definitely looks like PC! I'm all star-struck...