Monday, October 29, 2007

Tigger and Me

Since Sylvester passed away it's just me and Tigger now. We've become inseparable when I'm home. Used to be he would try to go outside and if I let him Sylvester would have a fit and then try to fight him when he would come back inside. I would actually have to separate them until they calmed down.

Sylvester never had any interest in the world outside my door. After he passed away and I had to work from home I could set my computer outside and enjoy the outside air. Tigger would stand at the door and meow until I finally let him come out with me. He would always walk around the property and disappear for 30 minutes or so. Then reappear and stay right by me. Now he goes outside but sits just outside my back door waiting for me to come out.

I also decided he sould try the boat. We spent a weekend in September on the boat. He did fine at the dock but when I took him out for a sail he got a little sea sick. Not going to try that again until next year but I am considering trying a weekend away from the dock. It would be great if I could take a trip and he could be with me.

I took him to the vet on Saturday and he got a clean bill of health. After my last experiance at the vet I was more than a little nervous. It's good to know he is in good shape. We should have lots more time together.

No comments: