Monday, October 22, 2007

End of the day

I'm going to try to include at least one image with all my entries. I'm also going to try to be as positive as I can. From spending some time reading other blogs and re-reading my own I can see most people seem to use this space to vent out their frustrations. After a while I start believing all anybody does is complain. It can get very tiresome.

So what's the picture about. That is the scene from last Memorial Day weekend. Has to be one of my 10 best days of the summer. I had a barbeque in the park and I am hoping I can make this an annual event. The picture is of most of the stuff I carted from my car to the picnic area ... without any assistance I might add. I was set up a full 2 hours ahead of time. At 9 o'clock there were fireworks. It was a great day. Unfortunately I got so busy I never got around to taking any other pictures.

No comments: