Thursday, October 25, 2007

Lisa slept over

Lisa on the pull out couch. Not her best side but I do love that butt. If she ever sees this she will kill me.

She has been staying at her parents house until November 1st when she moves into her new apartment. She had a little tiff with her mom and I told her she should get some space. So she came to my place. She slept in my house but not in my bed. Still, it's fun to have her near me. Tigger seems to like her company too. We relaxed and drank some wine.

When I was away for a week in Florida visiting my dad she stayed there and watched Tigger for me. She did some much needed cleaning too. I've been having her around a lot. I hope I don't get too used to it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i recently just thought about wanting to date again and can understand the giddiness of the first time that person is with you at night, in the same space, regardless of where they lie their head and slumber, regardless of whatever else should occur in the time the simple fact that there are there (esp. after being married or in a long term relationship with someone else for such a long time prior to the events)  i would marry the boy who came to my dojo, watched the cat and cleaned for me.  keep blogging!