Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Lisa wants to know what I'm typing

Lisa moved to her new apartment on Friday. She was staying with her parents but after a few days with her mom she called me and I said she should stay with me for the few days before she can move. So we have been cohabitating since last Friday. Of course she is sleeping on the pullout couch and I'm in my bed. But it's been nice having her here.

So last night we are both watching tv and I was looking at my blog and responding to some comments and she is asking me who I am writing to. Now there is a big problem if she reads this. She would probably not be surprosed by anything she reads but if she starts reading this it could change how I write. So I sort of lied and told her it was an email from an AOL pal. Now she is all curious about who that might be. I can't let her know I have a blog. She is pretty smart and she will find it.  

So it's been 4 days and I find myself looking forward to her leaving. I guess too much of anything can be bad.

No comments: